motorized platform cart
Battery powered is an interesting, modern concept. It is the power behind the VESTIL TWO SHELF DRIVE CART that is a flexible, strong hand truck, powered by a battery! Battery powered, the VESTIL TWO SHELF DRIVE CART is an excellent motorized patform truck to move boxes, books, equipment, bedding, foods, bottles of water, just about anything a busy business has to move. One single employee can operate the VESTIL because of the battery power. Although safety is an issue with any type of industrial piece of equipment, the battery power of the VESTIL makes transporting product almost stress free. Each employee should be instructed and trained on the day to day use of the VESTIL DRIVE CART, as with any other hand truck.
• The word battery was first used by Benjamin Franklin in the year of 1748. It was used to refer to describe charged glass plates.
• Later, sometime between the years of 1780 and 1786, Luigi Galvani demonstrated the basis of nerve impulses that was the beginning of research that later led to the invention of the battery.
• In 1800, Alessandro Volta invented the first practical method of generating electricity between metals.
• In 1836, Daniell Cell invented a way to power telegraphs, telephones and even doorbells.
• The rest is history because these items have been a part of everyday use for over one hundred (100) years around the world today.
With a load capacity of seven hundred twenty (720) pounds, this two shelf hand truck is capable of moving many different types of items.
• Mail from the mail room to the office desk, including large packages;
• Luggage from the airplane to the terminal, from gate to gate;
• Hospital equipment, bedding, etc.
• Groceries from the truck to the market sales floor fast for easy stocking;
• Hotels, move bedding, luggage, TVs, tables, from room to room, to and from the lobby;
• Warehouses stock bins, load trucks and sort through product and equipment daily;
• Deliveries from the dock to the storage bin or rack.
The speed is controlled by the throttle located in the handle and can be easily operated with the touch of a finger. The throttle is easy to operate and can slow down or speed up the rate of movement across most terrains. A simple overnight charge is all that is needed to power up the VESTIL DRIVE CART. The battery charger is built in the handle. The throttle is handy because it is built right into the handle as well. The bottom shelf is non-slip rubber coated and has a load capacity of five hundred (500) pounds. While the top shelf has a load capacity of two hundred twenty (220) pounds, it has a non-slip rubber coating, too. The net weight of the VESTIL DRIVE CART is three hundred sixty four (364) pounds.