WESCO CUSTOM STEEL UTILITY CART
Are you ready to design your own utility service cart? You can do it easily. Utility Service carts are sturdy yet economical. The Wesco Custom Steel Utility Cart is made of steel, is built to last and is easy to maneuver. Two (2) sizes are available. Either size can be ordered with two (2) or three (3) shelves. Plus an optional drawer increases the options in how the Wesco Custom Steel Utility Cart can be used. When properly positioned, the Wesco Steel Cart can easily move up to a five hundred (500) pound capacity.
The Wesco Custom has the baked-enamel finish paint. The top tray can easily be converted into a flat work space for writing, if needed. Although the size can be ordered, the shelves can be purchased and the option drawer can be added, this Utility Cart is delivered unassembled. Assembly is required. Instructions are included and can be put together with little effort. It is very simple and can be ordered in three (3) easy steps. First, choose the appropriate size. One of which is sixteen (16) inches by thirty (30) inches. The second is the larger of the two being twenty four (24) inches by thirty six (36) inches. Order the size that fits the need. Second, consider if you need an optional third shelf. Then, lastly, consider if an optional drawer should be included in the design. Because the carts are made of steel, by ordering one or several of these carts, you can expect them to last for years and years of use.
The following companies would benefit from purchasing the Wesco Custom Steel Utility Cart:
• Hospitals both private and public institutions.
• Pharmacy(s) within the pharmacy or the store that is included.
• Hair salons
• Spas for restocking towels and supplies.
• Restaurants can use these carts for serving their customers in one step.
• Schools both private and public for any number of tasks.
• Churches can use the carts for banquets or delivering books to the classroom.
• Retail stores for a multitude of jobs, pricing product, stocking, etc.
• Convenience stores for restocking product.
• Catering businesses is easy to imagine the uses.
• Offices for delivering mail or coffee.
• Government contractors
• Day cares for delivering snacks or toys.
• Retirement homes
• Rest homes can use for delivering medicines to the residents.
• Delivery services
• Mail companies for moving mail from place to place.
• Nail salons
• Barber shops
• Thrift stores
• Car service companies use carts for moving oil and other parts to and from storage.
• Video rental stores use carts when switching out their new titles and resets.
• Fruit stands
• Grocery stores use carts for restocking and when pricing product on the shelves.
• Dollar stores
• YOUR business